The AI*IA 2015 Conference will host a series of workshops dedicated to specific/hot topics that will complement the main conference program. Both the AI*IA Working Groups and single researchers or research groups are invited to submit a workshop proposal, either focusing on a subarea of AI or on a topic of growing importance.
Workshops organisers will have a dedicated web page in the conference web site, and they will have to manage on their own the submission, review, and publishing process.
The Conference organisation will provide each workshop with one free workshop registration waiver for invited speaker.
The workshop Call for Paper and all other calls as well as the web site will have to clearly state that the workshop is held within the AI*IA 2015 Conference, including the URL of the conference web site.
All workshop participants (including the organisers) will have to register through the AI*IA 2015 registration service.
The workshop important dates will have to stick to the following schedule:
- Submission deadline: June 21st, 2015
- Notification of acceptance : July 19th, 2015
- Early registration: July 31st, 2015
- Conference days: September 23-25, 2015
- Workshop day: 22 September 2015
Workshops organisers are requested to send an application proposal containing the following information:
- Contact person
- Title and acronym
- Scientific motivation (max one page)
- Organising Committee
- Expected schedule (half a day, entire day)
- Expected number of attendees
- Organisational details such as:
- thematic panels;
- demo sessions;
- invited talks.
- If it is foreseen to have workshop proceedings published in the CEUR collection or similar, and/or extended papers will be selected for a special issue of a journal (such as Intelligenza Artificiale or others).
Workshop proposal deadline:
March 1st, 2015
Notification of acceptance deadline:
March 8th, 2015
Please, send your proposal exclusively as a PDF file by email to email@example.com.